[Sca-cooks] Pinch-hitting (was pasties)

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 07:46:28 PDT 2005

> I hope that Serena will give us a feast report. I had saved your
> earlier feast preview and was waiting to hear the results for a
> Florilegium feast report article.

I am not certain I can give a good report as far as the feast, I had
such a tenuous grasp on what was going on I do not know if I could
reliably report what went on. ;)

> Oooph. If I can get a good report on how she overcame these various
> problems it might be a good addition to my fst-disasters-msg file and
> give folks some ideas of what can happen and how they might recover
> from them.

This I can try to do, and will do so after this weekend (Crown List).
But I do not think I would classify it as a disaster. I think that
Lonnie's planning and organization made it possible for me to step in
and run a fairly smooth kitchen. But I will write it up and let you be
the judge!

Glad Tidings,
Serena