[Sca-cooks] Where to eat while in East Chicago IL

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 8 04:59:27 PDT 2005

I would truly appreciate any suggestions you may have for good places to eat
and should that prove difficult I'd happily pass along a list of places not
to eat.  Feel free to contact me off list as I know this topic is of no real
interest to anyone other than myself and dear husband.

Many thanks for all the wonderful sharing on this list!  And thanks in
advance for any help.

Jean in Spartanburg SC

Dear Jean,
	We are glad you are there, lurker or not!  While I agree it would be best
to get these responses off-list, might you be able to collect them into one
document, and then perhaps post it as one or send it to Stephan for the
Florilegium files?  (Stephan, do you have a place for cuisine by city?).  I
know we've compiled lists of places in NY, Atlanta, London and other
international cities, certainly Chicago is another place for our own
'Micheline' guide.
	Hope your honey finds plenty of good places to dine!
	Mistress Christianna MacGrain, Barony of the South Downs, Meridies
	Christy - Atlanta, GA