[Sca-cooks] About Trader Joe's

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 9 12:46:16 PDT 2005

Our family joke about Trader Joe's was that eggs cost $50;  the eggs were in fact cheaper than the supermarket, but there were so many other cool things there---interesting cheese, wines, crackers, etc---that you always spent more than you intended.  I usually only shopped there when buying things for a party, like interesting cheeses....