[Sca-cooks] period Brussel Sprout recipes

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 11 20:17:23 PDT 2005

Fresh brussels sprouts, steamed until fork tender, and served in melted
butter with shave proscuitto (or deli sliced ham, if skimping).

Lima beans should be fresh and young, unfortunately their usually
unavailable and I needs make do with frozen baby limas, which are always a
little tough.  If you don't like limas to begin with, most of those you can
get aren't worth the effort.

Bear