[Sca-cooks] olives vs. avocados

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 12 20:24:16 PDT 2005

It is my experience that many early medieval and even later paintings like
in illuminations the Sanitatis lack a good sense of perspective.  Hard to
get a feel for size relative to other things based on depth . . . since they
didn't include such variance in the paintings and drawings until later, I
guess.

niccolo difrancesco