[Sca-cooks] Middle-Eastern 'Nibbles'?

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 13 20:22:42 PDT 2005

You may be thinking of something whose title translates loosely as Angel's
Food?  Lady Tara of South Downs popularized  this particular item at the
nuncheon for Mistress Christianna's Laurel vigil.  Basically ricotta or
similar cheese product sweetened and flavored with rose water (I prefer
orange flower water).  Tara served it with a fruit preserve (a marmalayde
would be wonderful)

Recipe can be found in Mediterranean Cuisine . . . probably in the
Florithingy as well.  I miss Ras.

niccolo difrancesco