[Sca-cooks] Raspberries pureed make a fabulous sauce

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Wed Oct 19 06:13:17 PDT 2005

 Actual dishes at Pennsic wars for the annual unofficial garlic lovers
feast. Hidden for some do not want their names disclosed as garlic lovers.
 Minced garlic in a bowl of cream and honey
 Candied garlics
 Garlic butter on toasted assorted period breads
 Garlic omelet
 Garlic flavored period drink
 Garlics and Canadian bacon flambeau
 Garlic flavored Ice cream or sherbet for dessert

 Personally I finally realized there is such a thing as enough already with
the garlic.
 Cealian Of Moray