[Sca-cooks] canned salmon

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 08:56:52 PDT 2005

Greetings,

I think that the secret is draining it well and rinsing it. And then
mushing it up with lots of other stuff. I am fairly confident that
canned salmon only lightly treated would not go over well.

But when mixed with herbs, spices and oatmeal and then griddled in
butter - I guess the flavor is somewhat disguised. I am willing to bet
that your tart has a good bit other than the salmon in it! Hows about
a recipe?

Glad Tidings,
Serena