[Sca-cooks] Period Cooking Outdoors

eirenetz at comcast.net eirenetz at comcast.net
Thu Oct 20 13:51:00 PDT 2005

I do period cooking outdoors, using a period kitchen. Our menu has so far been entirely European, and focusing on roasted meats and dishes that can be boiled in pots or fried in pans. So, I'm not sure how much I can help with Middle Eastern nibblies, but I'll be happy to share our experiences. I have a little bit on info on-line at http://goldenlyon.org/campkitchen.html

Eirene