[Sca-cooks] Garlic, just Garlic, and nothing but the Garlic

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Mon Oct 24 18:42:44 PDT 2005

Depends upon the restaurant... I have been handed chopped Roasted
garlic, (eh) chopped garlic from the jar, (expected and used to it...)
powdered garlic, (ugh) freshly chopped/minced garlic, (JOY!!!!) and
finally one chucklehead decided to be funny and sent a clove... (I
sliced it up put it on my freshly baked bread with butter and quickly
asked for the whole bulb and got it... the chef came out to meet me btw,
wanted to meet a fellow soul)
So I have been given garlic in many forms...
The worst was the powdered garlic in an Italian Restaurant... YES I
almost walked out.  The only reson I stayed was I was with other people.
 and Yes that meal sucked....
Nichola