[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving Turducken

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Oct 25 19:54:46 PDT 2005

Aoghann commented:
> This reminds me of a period dish I read about, I think it was a goose
> stuffed with a duck, but I am not sure. However, I can't remember if I
> was reading a period source, a discussion of a period source, or what.
> Sigh. I keep meaning to build that personal memory system, but I keep
> forgetting...

Yep, mine is called the Florilegium. :-)

There are several references to stuffed animals cooked inside of
other animals. Try the search engine to find the other files with
references.

Here are two of the messages on this in the meat-stuffed-msg file.
meat-stuffed-msg  (24K)  4/20/05    Meat stuffed with various mixtures.