[Sca-cooks] Boar Meat

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 26 12:19:04 PDT 2005

What she said, plus INGREDIENT LIST.  That way, they can only blame
themselves if they don't bother to read.  Cover Your Hiney!

If you can afford squab or quail, those might make alternative
substitutions.  They look different from the same ol' red meat chunks
and as I recall, rodents and lagomorphs [bunnies] are white meat
critters. Come to think of it, why not try rabbit, it would probably
work even better for dormouse recipes?

Selene