[Sca-cooks] OT - Zingermans

Kathleen Madsen kmadsen12000 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 10:34:52 PDT 2005

Ari is great.  I met him for the first time at the
American Cheese Society annual conference this past
July (probably the only place where you get
cheese-geeks talking nothing but cheese for 3 days
straight without anyone's eyes glazing over.).  Really
dynamic guy - and he knows what he's talking about.

Eibhlin

Thanks for all the cheese help. When I need something
in fancy cheeses I go to Zingermans and let Ari fix me
up
with something. I'll pass this along to the other
list.

Johnnae