[Sca-cooks] OT News of Robert Lin Asprin

Irmgart irmgart at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 06:02:20 PDT 2005

well... maybe he'll go play with Misty and Larry...

from Larry Dixon
<http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/authors/Larry_Dixon.htm>and
Mercedes
Lackey <http://www.mercedeslackey.com/>:

I am trying to get this out to as many platforms as I can, so anyone who can
cross post this for me, I would be greatly appreciative. We have about 3
acres of land set up for refuge for people who need it, as well, we are
working on coordinating both a lift for people who need it, as well as
directions for those that have transportation. Most of the information on
this can be found on www.gryphonking.com <http://www.gryphonking.com/>.
Right now, we're trying to get the word out as fast as possible for all our
brothers and sisters in the SciFi and Fantasy community, so any aid in
getting this word out will/is appreciated.

http://www.gryphonking.com/

-Irmgart