[Sca-cooks] OOP--Smoothie recipes....

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 05:32:20 PDT 2005

I always use frozen fruit instead of ice.  When I have
extra bananas that are getting too ripe and I dont
foresee making banana bread in the next day or 2, I
cut them up and freeze them, same with strawberries,
etc. The banana's arent to the point of mush, but are
still soft enough and have the extra natural sugars, I
don't have to add a lot of sweeteners.   I don't buy
fruit with the sole intention of smoothing makings,
just end up with the variety of stuff from left over
fruit.  Oh, and orange juice is good in there too as
part of the liquid.
 Sorry I don't have quantity messures for this-I just
toss in a blender usually combination of strawberries,
bananas (both in chunks and frozen) milk or yogurt,
orange juice and sometimes a little sugar and blend.

Alexa