[Sca-cooks] Smoothie recipes....

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Mon Sep 5 09:20:42 PDT 2005

Hi Maire!

 from a big book of Morgan's: A Creamy banana boost starts with 1 1/4 {1.25}
cups cold milk, 1 small banana, juice of 1 lemon, one half pineapple and 4
medjool dates.  This makes 2 to 3 tall glasses.

Banana and Maple Crunch:  6 oz milk, 2 large bananas, half cup pecan pieces,
4 Tabs maple syrup crushed ice
in your blender process the bananas until smooth.  Add nuts until; combined.
The pecans must be finely ground so stop & scrape sides if necessary.  Add
the maple syrup, then pour the milk over the banana paste, blend until
creamy.  half fill 2 large glasses with the crushed ice, and pour the
smoothie over the top.  serve sprinkled with extra pecan pieces . . .

Granola smoothly:   scant 1 cup milk, 1 piece preserved ginger plus 2 tabs
syrup from the ginger jar,  2 oz {quarter cup} dried apricots,   half cup
granola .  chop the ginger & apricots into small pieces before blending, put
everything in the blender of processor, process until smooth adding more
milk if necessary.  makes 2 glasses.
 there is even a rose petal & almond milk one . . . . .
Caointiarn