[Sca-cooks] paella

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Fri Sep 9 10:05:51 PDT 2005

 Your making the unwarranted assumption that I was thinking , at the time of
that reply. Yup got caught off guard by noodles in Paella never even heard
of noodles in it before. Even more so by the  Muslim connection for noodles.
Already apologized for that one, apparently I will be for awhile yet.
  Sorry have no time to banter have to go exploring a whole new world of
food for me now. Crap I just got a decent handle on English, French ,
German, Hungarian , Italian,  and was working into Spain already gotta go to
Arabic. Course should have known there would be overlap there.  Oh well
building another bookshelf catch you later.
 Cealian