[Sca-cooks] Re: ancient Roman cookery

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 29 11:45:21 PDT 2005

It's not just a bias against ancient personas.  There is also a general meat
and potatoes attitude toward food and feasts and little recognition of or
interest in culinary research.  You might try preparing some of the dishes
as lunch for a small group and work up a set of recipes that could translate
to a feast for the less endowed palates.

Bear