[Sca-cooks] Re: Congratulations, Iasmine

Lady Ro ladyro at comcast.net
Wed Apr 5 12:13:44 PDT 2006

How wonderful for you!  I aspire to birdage someday - it will prove to me
I've begun to give back to the Society in part what it has given me.

When I got my AoA, was in the kitchen also*.  Came out, don't remember much
of what was said, but King Cuan made a remark, and I shot something back,
then warned him, "Be nice. I'm cooking your dinner."

He stood up and kissed my hands. ::Sigh::  I am such a sucker for a courtly
gesture.

Ro
Bright Hills Atlantia

*Darn near the whole kitchen crew got called out that court.  It was
WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to be the person my animals *think* I am.