[Sca-cooks] stfnal drink recipes (OT)

M+D: Mary and Doug Piero Carey mdcarey at compuserve.com
Tue Apr 18 04:51:39 PDT 2006

Yeah, I did kinda date myself with that one, didn't I? <chuckle>

There is a notorious (and I mean that in the VERY best way) Star
Fleet vessel in the Columbus area whose uniform insignia is shaped
much like a martini glass.  I don't know if they are still active,
but I can find out.  One of my best friend's sons got married last
weekend, and members of Barfleet were there.  These groups might be
congruent, I'll find out.  We have some notable partiers at Marcon.
I'll get you some contact info.

Jim Kobrinetz worked hospitality suites at Chicago cons, I sent him a
note, he'll have something for me soon, I'm sure.

My dear hubby says to google Chaz Baden jello margarita and we should
find LOts- ah yes here 'tis:
http://www.boston-baden.com/hazel/Jello/marg-jello.html

Oh, your fannish cookbook list is definitely not boring me.  Aftrer
all, I want to know where I don't need to look...and what delightful
obscurities I've never seen...

If I can find them, I know that I have at least 3 recipes for Trin
tea, possibly 2 for Sauian Brandy & one for Romulan ale.  It may take
a while...this will require some serious excavation.

yrs, Maria