[Sca-cooks] stfnal drink recipes (OT)

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue Apr 18 07:38:44 PDT 2006

On Apr 18, 2006, at 7:51 AM, M+D: Mary and Doug Piero Carey wrote:

> If I can find them, I know that I have at least 3 recipes for Trin
> tea, possibly 2 for Sauian Brandy & one for Romulan ale.  It may take
> a while...this will require some serious excavation.

So, is there a written recipe out there for Trania, invented, as far
as I know, by an Østgardrian fighting unit known as The War Puppies?
I STR it involved Lemon-Lime Kool-Aid, Lemon-Lime Gatorade (I guess
so you wouldn't get dehydrated from drinking the stuff), pure grain
alcohol, and one of those camper's Glo-Sticks, among other things.
This is not, of course, a recipe from Star Trek fandom culture, but I
thought there might have been some kind of cross-pollination at work...

I also understood that there's a legendary trove of this stuff
(assuming it hasn't eaten its way through the jars and into the
ground water table, mutating small animals in the process) buried
somewhere at Cooper's Lake Campground, the site of Pennsic...

Adamantius

eat cake!"
"Confessions", 1782

Holt, 07/29/04