[Sca-cooks] types of corn bread?

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sun Apr 2 05:32:45 PDT 2006

And then he wrote:

> Maybe tomorrow (ie: Sunday) if I can find some cornbread mix around
> here...

Stefan, do you say these things and juxtapose these statements just
to incite riot, or can you be unaware of the effect they will have?

Cornbread mix, my left eye...

Adamantius, mixed Yankee and Mid-Atlantic cultural heritage, like all
New York City types, but who knows better than _that_

eat cake!"
"Confessions", 1782

Holt, 07/29/04