[Sca-cooks] STOP TOP POSTING!

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sun Apr 9 12:39:58 PDT 2006

> Well, that's part of the problem isn't it?  Shouldn't this be
> *everybody*'s list, not just "Papa's"?  One person gets pissed off and
> can arbitrarily kick people off, delete messages or shut down the list
> completely?  Shouldn't decisions (rare though they may arise) be made by
> the entire group directly or a smaller body of directly elected
> representatives?  Just a few thoughts.

Sounds like you have some good ideas for running a list. Let us know
where you've started it; we'll be happy to visit, just like we visit
Gunther's list.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on
imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand."
	-- Harry S. Truman