Cheese Goo was Re: [Sca-cooks] What happened to the archives?

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Tue Apr 11 08:01:57 PDT 2006

Its so funny....first time I had STC other than here in Madrone, I was
flummoxed...THIS? this is cheese on veggies! See, here, STC is an open
faced toasted cheese sandwhich.

I went back and re-read the recipe and realized that it really could be
interpreted either way, its just that it had never occurred to me to
think of the veggies as anything other than the garnish the people in
that period were so fond of.

Wild :)

--Anne-Marie
ps...there's a very similar ramekins of cheese in la Varenne. Yum :)