[Sca-cooks] how to make bread

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 12 07:38:15 PDT 2006

David Friedman wrote:

> Hope those help. I also have a couple of frying pan pastry recipes
> that I am fond of--both Islamic.

Which are these?  I always find it interesting to know which are an
author or editor's particular favorites.

When I get home and when I remember to look it up:  I got Charles Perry
to autograph his new translation of Al-Baghdadi.  While he was signing,
he casually mentioned which recipes he liked best, so I bade him mark
the pages in table of contents.  I've forgotten which ones, I fear, so I
will follow up on this post when I get home.

With gratitude for all you have given us of the years,
Selene