[Sca-cooks] Semi-OT: So... guten Pesach to them as does it...

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 12 09:51:38 PDT 2006

> Is anyone doing anything special food-wise, either for a Seder or
> just because?
>
> Adamantius, attending soembody's Seder, may slice gravlax but
> otherwise no cooking

My father has come down with Laryngitis, so my immediate family has
opted for an intimate family dinner instead of the usual Evelyn Wood
Speed Seder.  The weather is fine so we're grilling steaks outside, with
roasted veggies.

I may share my Easter tradition with some friends I'm trying to catch up
with... sushi for Easter.  Why not, there are brightly colored eggs
involved.  Ikura, Masago, Tamago... hehehe

Selene