[Sca-cooks] Cola with sugar was Semi-OT: So...gutenPesach tothemas does it...

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Wed Apr 19 09:07:37 PDT 2006

Actually, other forms of caffiene do not seem to bother me, I can drink
caffinated sodas and such without a problem, but then again, I usually
balance the pops with a protien to maintain the sugar boost.  The one time I
almost passed out from a blood sugar crash I'd only had a sip or two of
coffee, and it was a flavored one.  The rest of the time drinking coffee has
only made me nauseous and given me the standard "low blood sugar headache"
I also cannot drink anything with Chickory in it as it also causes nausea
for me.

Elizabeta