[Sca-cooks] Sausage Making

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 15 17:38:00 PDT 2006

Not to be a spoon tease . . .

my redactions:

http://franiccolo.home.mindspring.com/salsize_bone.htm   Neapolitan Cusine
Sausage

http://franiccolo.home.mindspring.com/sausages_le_menagier.html  Le Menagier
1393 Paris (very similar)

http://franiccolo.home.mindspring.com/sinapeum_rubeum.htm  Platina  Red
mustard

niccolo

-----Original Message-----
First I wanted to thank all those have helped my figure out ideas for the no
kitchen issue and the "pizza only" issue.

  Now I have another question.  Has anyone here made sausages and if so, did
you find the task to be difficult? I am looking into buying a meat
grinder/sausage combo for next to nothing.   I remember someone saying that
the casings can be difficult to find, but I have found an on-line source
that ships them in brine and vaccumed sealed.

  I have found numerous recipes for the spices and techniques, but any
suggestions on accompiments would be good to.