[Sca-cooks]Early Ed? was Beef Bafflement article

margaret m.p.decker at att.net
Sat Apr 15 21:28:03 PDT 2006

Back in the 50's when I was in Jr. High the cooking instructor got really
mad if we cooked by taste and not by measurement. Having learned at the knee
of several female relatives who never measured anything and not knowing how
to keep my mouth shut even then, I asked her "then how will you know if it
tastes good?" This got another visit to the principles off. (I still don't
measure much and still am not good at keeping my moth shut) Since Bear does
most of the cooking these days I'm much less likely to get in trouble.
Margarite