[Sca-cooks] An embarrassment of riches...

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Tue Apr 18 09:53:46 PDT 2006

As I mentioned, I acquired a few laying hens, and they're LAYING. Not only
that, but Rob, not thinking, went and bought another flat of eggs (containing
about 5 dozen. Since the laying hens are providing better than half a dozen
eggs per day, and I expect that number to increase as they get better settled
into their new home, we have eggs, eggs, and more eggs.

SO... I need egg recipes. Period, modern, it doesn't matter. The only
ingredients I want to avoid are mushrooms and bell peppers (serious allergy,
and passionate dislike). I'm making a couple dozen deviled eggs at the
moment, but any more suggestions will be gratefully appreciated ;-)

Give us this day our daily cholesterol...

Phlip