[Sca-cooks] Bundt Cake Contest

Pat Griffin mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 18:25:58 PDT 2006

I was thinking a peanut butter cake with peanut butter and cocoa icing
topped with a huge magnolia blossom for Georgia.
Are magnolia blossoms edible?  Could one perhaps sugar coat one without
turning it brown??

For Alabama I'd make a savory white cornbread (even though I prefer the
yellow, most Alabamans prefer the white) with shredded hickory smoked pork
and "white" barbecue sauce.

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook
mka Pat Griffin