[Sca-cooks] Not at all food related meta issue

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Apr 20 11:42:54 PDT 2006

Hmm Most line of successsion was just that succession, not combat lol yes a
few thrones were over turned but not as many as was handed down and down and
married into etc.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the Red Shark
Muddeler of Mead