[Sca-cooks] Not at all food related meta issue

Pat Griffin mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 12:17:04 PDT 2006

In the 15 years (I know, I'm only a newbie!)I've been in this Society, I've
seen only one truly bad reign, and six or eight spectacularly good ones.
The various reigns of both Duke Aaron Graves and Jonathan von Trotha have
all been marked, in my opinion, by a much more enjoyable experience and
increased interest by the general populace.  When it all comes down to it,
that's what matters, n'est-ce pas?
BTW half of the truly bad reign was second generation SCA royalty.

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook
mka Pat Griffin