What a Cook eats : WAS [Sca-cooks] Non-feast cooking

The Batty Bard MysticSableWolf at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 22:32:59 PDT 2006

  > This is all actually really interesting....
  > What do cooks eat when its just for them? I'm always fascinated to hear
  > what foodies cook for themselves and their families and what simple food
  > pleasures they enjoy.

  When it's just me?
  My all time fave: fried boneless pork ribs (seasoned w/ just a little
adobo & red wine vinegar) and boiled potatoes w/ mayo.

  Horrible  for ya, but nummy.  Either that or Spagh O's if I'm feeling
really lazy.  (LOL)

  If it's me and the hubby, it's usually bacon & eggs or "gracie burgers"
and mashed potatoes.