[Sca-cooks] Gracie Burgers

The Batty Bard MysticSableWolf at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 28 10:20:39 PDT 2006

  Once upon a time the hubby worked at Burger King.  Came home after a
particularly nasty day and swore that if he never saw a burger again it
would be too soon.  I gulped, since I had just bought like 10 pounds of
ground beef (on sale) and had pattied up a  bunch for dinner that night.

  I was told that it was okay as long as they didn't taste like regular old
burgers.  So... after contemplating and raiding the spice cabinet I came up
with he has lovingly termed "Gracie Burgers".  They are usually in demand
among friends, especially when us gamers get together to play.