[Sca-cooks] OT collecting disability

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Aug 3 06:46:40 PDT 2006

My parents worked all their adult lives, and carefully paid into it all
their lives, and never got to use a single freaking red cent of it before
they died.  I resent the hell out of the hole SS taxes and Medicare leave in
my paycheck every month.
Our insurance at work (oy! don't get me started!) pulls the same kind of
delay/quibble/delay/quibble tactics, even over things *distinctly* allowed
in our policy.  It's all about the profits, baby!
--Maire, taking her grumpy self off  to the Rock to make breakfast (crepes
with fresh fruit, anyone?)