[Sca-cooks] pennsic class

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Aug 7 20:55:16 PDT 2006

Amra / Kihe / Mike asked:
<<<<
> Anybody have questions/suggestions for me?

At least a curiosity:  how do you address the pesticide / chemicals
aspect? >>>

Well, considering just how common pesticide and undesired chemicals
are today in all sorts of items, including the human body, I wouldn't
stand on formalities.

I think "Dear Occupant" should be quite sufficient.     :-)

Stefan
(Off to the airport for my flight to Pennsic in 7 hours and still a
lot of stuff to do. So I won't have time to go through the  12! SCA-
Cooks digests I got today, but I will see some of you at Pennsic! )

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com