[Sca-cooks] Hidden sources of food allergens

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sat Aug 19 16:33:54 PDT 2006

Hmm. Avocado is not on the list, but then, it is not likely to turn up at
an SCA feast. Melons are possible though, and I'm been reacting to them
too, so I've quit eating them.

I do feel sorry for the nuts/wheat/peanuts/etc folks- it really does tend
to limit your food choices if you use any processed foods. I suppose that's
an argument for eating fresh everything.

'Lainie