[Sca-cooks] marshmallow s was breaded

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Aug 29 04:55:56 PDT 2006

Evil spawn needs to be given a bag of fresh marshmallows and
and free rein of a microwave while he discovers the joys of
making them go pop. If you are good, you can blacken the middles
before the outside burns.This is courtesy of the teen in this household.
"In the Buffy episode Conversations with Dead People,
Michelle's character Dawn experiments with Marshmallows in the microwave."
Or *Finding the Speed of Light with* *Marshmallows-A Take-Home Lab*
http://www.physics.umd.edu/ripe/icpe/newsletters/n34/marshmal.htm

He's driving now by himself so we have moved into another stage of
being a mom around here.

Johnnae