[Sca-cooks] preventing apple oxidation

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 05:33:01 PST 2006

I don't know about all of them...I do happen to have a Coke product and a
Pepsi product here at home, and they both use aspartame.   and they do have
phosphoric acid in them.  However, Coke specifically makes a diet drink that
uses Splenda...but, for whatever reason, I don't like the taste as much as I
do the regular diet coke!  I also have some soda made by Jones...and these
contain sucralose, which I believe is Splenda.

Kiri