[Sca-cooks] OOP(?): Fragrant Candle Cookies

Sandragood at aol.com Sandragood at aol.com
Sun Dec 24 12:20:44 PST 2006

In a message dated 12/23/2006 9:39:04 A.M. Central Standard Time,
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com writes:

Did you  create a handout for this class? Or have you written, or
would you  be willing to write an article on this for the  Florilegium?

I didn't have a handout per se, I used an overhead with maps and sheets  with
bullet points.  I had it set up for a PowerPoint type of presentation,  but
couldn't work out availability for the equipment.  I can see about  printing it
to pdf for sharing, but that will have to take place sometime after  the
first of the year.

Liz