[Sca-cooks] The Developing 2006 New Year's Eve menu...

King's Taste Productions kingstaste at comcast.net
Sun Dec 31 22:13:05 PST 2006

Ack! What, no Black-eyed peas and ham?

(Looks like Someone is getting a crash course in interesting food! ;-)

'Lainie

A southern tradition I have finally embraced.  I am prepared to make my pot
of turnip greens, collard greens, leek and galic tomorrow, along with a
combo of black-eyed peas and field peas with snaps (field peas are almost
indistinguishable from black-eyed peas, Stefan ;).

I've missed the list, my email has been bouncing messages, evidently, and
I've been really busy being Mrs. Claus.

Here's hoping 2007 is happy, healthy, prosperous and interesting (but not
like the Chinese curse kind of interesting)!

Love to all,
Christianna