[Sca-cooks] Inntalkochbuch

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Feb 20 22:47:38 PST 2006

Giano commented:

Am Freitag, 17. Februar 2006 16:44 schrieb Susan Fox:
 > Dear Volker.  I could lap this stuff up all day.  Love your
translations
 > and redactions, they are in really accessible modern English [unlike
 > some translators].  I think I will make the sauce of tart cherries at
 > the other end of the year when cherries are in season.  On the other
 > hand, Lent will be upon us soon, might try out those sausages on my
 > friends.

Make sure to also check out the Inntalkochbuch then, it has recipes
for fish sausages for Lent.
<<<

I believe this Inntalkochbuch can be found here for those who might
be interested:
Inntal-art        (32K)  6/29/05    An early 16th century recipe
collection from
                                        Bavaria translated by Giano
Balestriere.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MANUSCRIPTS/Inntal-art.html

More fish sausages can also be found in this file in the FOOD-MEATS
section:
sausages-msg     (176K)  4/17/05    Period sausages. Making sausage.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com