[Sca-cooks] geometry of samosa

Gaylin Walli iasmin at comcast.net
Fri Feb 24 06:02:56 PST 2006

I'm getting ready to test out a recipe for samosas for the (MK)
Spring Coronation feast and while the filling isn't problematic, the
dough geometry is something that's giving me fits. I can't seem to
wrap my brain around how modern ones get that very traditional
triangular shape that stands up on the plate. I can probably make
some dough and goof around until I figure it out, but if anyone has
clearer instructions than some of the really horrible ones I've found
online, I'd be eternally grateful.

Iasmin