[Sca-cooks] Re: Speaking of Lent....

Volker Bach carlton_bach at yahoo.de
Sun Feb 19 01:15:46 PST 2006

Am Samstag, 18. Februar 2006 07:43 schrieb King's Taste Productions:
> I am not in real life, and my persona pays it lip service.
> However, because of the times and the need of that lip service, I would
> definitely have been observing Lent.  I think the idea of a more middle
> eastern fare appeals to me a lot this year.  My persona is heading off
> for Salerno, for I hear they train women to be doctors there!

But are you family? it's not like in the madrassas, you can't just walk in and
be trained. They'll only teach their own, unless you pay them.

And remember, trael to Salerno is largely seasonal. Don't go in the 1180s and
1190s unless you really ejnoy 'Wear, Riot and Civil Commotion'

My persona's looking forward to meeting your persona there. But duck!

Giano