[Sca-cooks] A Frumenty Question

SilverR0se at aol.com SilverR0se at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 09:29:36 PST 2006

In a message dated 2/24/2006 1:02:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
selene at earthlink.net writes:

> You seem to have asked the same question in 1999, looking for something
> earlier than Robert May "The Accomplish'd Cook" c. 1660.

Oh! Well, 1999 was pretty much of a blur to me between the deaths of beloved
pets and other family members and The Kitten From Hell. That was when Life got
between me and the list, so I never got an answer to my question.

Thanks to everyone who answered this time (and last time as well!)

Renata