[Sca-cooks] Immersion blenders

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jan 1 01:08:53 PST 2006

Serena da Riva asked:

Anyone else get themselves a treat (that the rest of the world would
be like Huh? why are you excited about that?)
<<<

My wife's family does a "secret Santa" arrangement for gifts and my
Santa (One of my sister-in-laws) got me a Cuisinart "Smart Stick"
Hand Blender with Whisk and Chopper Attachment, Brushed Stainless
Series.

I believe we've talked about immersion blenders before, but I don't
remember the details. I did purchase a hand held mixer last year and
I bought a food processor before that. So, when are the best times to
use these other two kitchen tools and when is the best time to use
this new immersion blender? When would you want to use the whisk
attachment and when would you want to use just the basic blender?

Thanks,
    Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas