[Sca-cooks] Oh, Drakey....

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Sun Jan 1 18:48:46 PST 2006

> Wonder if you could hit some of the sightseeing aircraft at Pennsic
> with catapult launched ice balls? Some of these voyeurs are flying
> well below the FAA minimum altitude.
>
> Stefan
> --------

Dunno.
Suppose we could practice on some of the choppers and fixed wings that have
been buzzing through here so low lately.

I'd dearly love to see the pilot explain to the air people how he got hit by
a rock thrown from the ground, while he was supposedly safely flying along,
minding his own business.

Of course, with our luck, they'd crash right in the middle of the Serengeti,
and take out half of Pennsic.

Phlip