[Sca-cooks] Bread machine revisited

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Mon Jan 9 10:07:30 PST 2006

Talk about timeing.  I was just, and I mean 2 minutes ago, looking at my
bread machine cookbook<do not have a breadmachine, but do have the
cookbook>.  and was wondering how long the "Dough Cycle" is .  I want to
do the pizza crust, but all the book says is put in machina on "dough
cycle" until it stop then take out and work.

so how long is the dough cycle?  I have good hobart mixer that can do the
job, just need to know how long.

joy

radei