[Sca-cooks] Bread machine revisited

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jan 9 10:42:03 PST 2006

> Talk about timeing.  I was just, and I mean 2 minutes ago, looking
> at my bread machine cookbook<do not have a breadmachine, but do have
> the cookbook>.  and was wondering how long the "Dough Cycle" is .  I
> want to do the pizza crust, but all the book says is put in machina
> on "dough cycle" until it stop then take out and work.
>
> so how long is the dough cycle?  I have good hobart mixer that can
> do the job, just need to know how long.
>
> joy
>
> radei

Not a clue. Never used it, and the book vanished before I was fully familiar
with the machine. It's those CATS, I swear- the ones who left a cat hait in
the machine, before they ate the book!!!!

Set the machine up, and turned it on on dough cycle, and the LED said 1:40.
I'm assuming that includes a rise or two, so that's not much help, I'm afraid.

Phlip